Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm Back



Hello,

I am now back in Japan after a year's absence at school. This summer I am working in Akasaka, Tokyo, at a English-Japanese social interface web service company, Active Corp.
My duties consist of riding the train train to work (probably the topic of a future post), scouting out and reviewing interesting Japanese destinations (restaurants, temples, museums, nightclubs), and helping to make my company as English friendly as possible as we develop a powerful website for English-speaking expats in Tokyo.


I've been in Japan for about 2 weeks, and a lot has happened. I doubt all of my posts will be in strict chronological order for the next month, but hey, you'll never know. It should be interesting.

From top: me drinking Turkish tea; man preparing sashimi in Shinjuku restaurant; tempura dinner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a blast there!

Emeth Hesed said...

Ohhhhhhh. *groan* The foooooooood. I'm dying for sushi and tempura and yam cha and ... *lies down and dies*