Wednesday, March 15, 2006

typhoon

Sorry about the lack of updates recently. I have become very entrenched in my daily routines of teaching, sleeping, eating, grading, etc. Japanese university students have been on vacation for the last month, so all of my college-level classes and activities have temporarily ceased. I have been using my extra time to coach my American students, especially in trig, algebra, and Latin. Tomorrow I'm meeting with Soichiro, a university student, for lunch and possibly a Bible study. More Chiba updates coming.

It's midnight right now. We have been expecting typhoon-level winds, and they just hit by the sound of what they're doing to the house :-) The weather's fierceness makes my workspace all the more cozy. Now just add a dash of indie internet radio...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you get a little time to breathe, you sounded so busy. We're in the middle of Spring Break here, it's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

typhoon-level winds.. sounds like fun!! hope your lunch went well!! Abi got me to go on a walk yesterday.. it was fun.. it turned into a 8 or so mile walk... it was a blast.. but now I am extra sore from that and skiing. I think Paul and Roger are going to one of those bathes places today..since Abi wasn't going.. I didn't go. hope you have a wonderful evening!
later